Resin In Fencing
Our resin in fencing is either 1.2m or 1m high and provides a continuous boundary fence constructed from galvanised steel.
Cotswold Decorative Ironworkers Resin In Estate fencing specifications & prices are as follows (Ex VAT):
|Height (mm) above ground||Rails No||Top rail||Horizontal Flat Bar (mm)||Vertical Uprights (mm)||Prices||Units|
|1200||5||20mm round||(25 x 8) x 4||40 x 10||£28.50||per m|
|1000||4||20mm round||(25 x 8) x 3||40 x 10||£27.00||per m|
CDI fencing is the best on the market:
- It requires no welding – constructed using traditional methods
- Made from galvanised steel for a long lasting fence.
- Is lamb proof – All standard fencing is now provided with 3 holes supplied drilled for straining wire to reduce the gap between the rails.
- Can be painted any colour – ask for more information
- Can be made to your own specification which includes a “spade” buried below ground on fencing uprights or we can copy original fencing
- Our fencing comes with a wide range of accessories – Click here
- Gates compatible with this range are: 1200mm / 1800mm /3600mm wide, other sizes are available on request